Wholesome Snack Ideas
Clients are always asking what are some healthy snacks for when they need something in between meals. I’ve put together a list of my favourite go too’s including homemade baked goods, whole real food snacks and when we just don’t have time to bake some healthy store bought options. These are all suitable for adults and kids.
Home made baked snacks:
· Hard boiled eggs
· Cut up veggie sticks (carrot, capsicum, cucumber) with hummus
· 1 medjool date with 10 nut of choice
· Banana with 10 nut of choice
· Cut up apple with cinnamon sprinkled on it.
· Roasted peas with olive oil and salt
· Roasted chickpeas with olive oil and salt
· Seed mix with goji berries (sunflower, pumpkin, sesame, activated buckwheat, shredded coconut)
· Olives and veggie sticks
· Raw seed crackers and cashew cheese
· Re-usable squeezies with coconut yoghurt or smoothies in them
When we don’t have time: store bought options as a last resort.
· Fruit is the easiest option
· Coyo Squeezy yoghurt pockets