Chicken Breasts with Mashed Cauliflower
A low carb paleo meal that is perfect for a light meal. The Moroccan flavours throughout make it a bit more exciting.
- 1/2 a cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 sprig of fresh parsley
- 2 chicken breast butterflied
- olive oil
- Moroccan spice
- Cut the cauliflower and boil or steam until soft enough to mash.
- Mash the cauliflower and add the butter and parsley.
- Leave in the saucepan to keep warm until ready to serve.
- Oil the chicken breasts and massage the Morrocan spice into it.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Serve with mashed cauli and a side of carrots.