Raw Cherry Choc Top Slice Recipe
This is a treat I have made on special occasions.
- 1 cup of desiccated coconut
- 6 tablespoons of chia, brazil nut spread (can use any nut spread)
- 2 medjool dates
Blend all ingredients together and then press into a greased tin. Put in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- 2 ripe banans
- 8 medjool dates or other sweetener (honey)
- 3 tablespoons raw cocao
- 2 tablespoons of coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 cup of cherries (can use blueberries or strawberries, fresh or frozen)
Blend everything together, pour over the base and place in fridge.
Topping (optional and not raw)
Melt chocolate over top (I make my own with raw cacao and honey, you can use a chocolate of your choice to melt)
Set in freezer. When you’re ready to serve let sit for 10 minutes before hand.